Standard Fine Art Division Online Submissions Deadline: January 27, 2024
Miniatures Fine Art Division Online Submissions Deadline: March 2, 2024
Delivery Day at Expo New Mexico, Hispanic Arts Gallery, Albuquerque
for Standard and Miniatures Fine Art Divisions: March 10, 2024
Grand Opening Reception: Friday, March 22, 5-8pm
Hand Back: April 15
EXHIBITION OVERVIEW for 2024:
Show Eligibility Age: Living artists over the age of 18. Must be a resident of New Mexico.
Membership: See each Organization’s requirements.
Entries: Artists may enter all Categories.
Entry for each Category requires a separate online submission.
Read each Organization’s procedures carefully – they may vary!
• All works must be original.
• All works must be for sale and include frame.
• No copies, diptychs or other multiples, photography or computer generated work.
• Entries must have been completed within the last 2 years.
• Work cannot have appeared in a previous MasterWorks show.
• Entries cannot have been produced as part of a class instruction.
Artists, art-lovers, collectors, friends and relatives are also welcome to volunteer. No previous experience necessary! This is a wonderful opportunity to meet other art enthusiasts! Each morning or afternoon shift should have one artist from each sponsoring society. Society affiliation can be indicated using the applicable Society’s initials: NMWS, PSNM, or RGAA when completing the online form. Volunteers for weekend shifts receive free parking passes!