Call for Artists for 2020 Exhibition
NEW ONLINE DEADLINE for 2020 MINIATURE / SMALL FINE ART DIVISION
Click here for updated MINI Prospectus
Registration Deadline: April 15, 5 pm.
STANDARD & MINI ARTISTS DELIVERY: MONDAY, JULY 6TH 9AM-1PM;
ARTIST PICKUP: MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD, 10AM-1PM
Registration is accepted only online – no images needed.
Read the Prospectus carefully. We have made some changes.
Click HERE for 2020 Standard & Mini Prospectus
Deadline has passed – See 2020 Gallery Page
Opening Reception Friday, July 17, 2020, 5-8pm, Awards 7pm
Show Eligibility Age: Living artists over the age of 18.
Must be a resident of New Mexico.
Membership: See each Organization’s requirements.
No membership is required for Miniature Fine Art
Entries: Artists may enter all Categories.
Entry for each Category requires a separate online submission.
Read each Organization’s procedures carefully – they may vary!
• All works must be original.
• All works must be for sale.
• No copies, diptychs or other multiples, photography
or computer generated work.
• Entries must have been completed within the last 2 years.
• Work cannot have appeared in a previous MasterWorks show.
• Entries cannot have been produced as part of a class instruction.